GVSF’s Online Safety Newsletter May 2021
Lincolnshire Safeguarding Children Partnership (LSCP) - Online Safety for Parents
Online Safety Information for Parents/Carers:
- DfE’s Advice for Parents on Cyberbulling
- National Online Safety - Online Safety Storybook
- Internet Matters Booklet - Discovery Digital at Primary School
- Parent Top Tips To Keep Children Safe Online During School Closure
- Thinkuknow Parents Help Sheet: Keeping your Child Safe Online While They Are Off School
- TikTok - What Parents Need to Know Leaflet
- Instagram - What Parents Need to Know Leaflet
- Factsheet on Snapchat Privacy and Blocking. How to make your Snapchat Private.
- Factsheet on Tik Tok Privacy and Blocking. How to make Tik Tok Private and Block other users.
- Momo - What Parents Need to Know Leaflet
- WhatsApp - What Parents Need to Know Leaflet
- Age Rating - What Parents Need to Know Leaflet
- Thinkuknow Parent's Guide to YouTube
#DITTO is a free online safety (e-safety) magazine to keep schools and parents up to date with risks, issues, advice and guidance related to keeping children safe online, with a view to enjoying and learning about technology.
Useful Web Links for Parents:
CEOP KS1 Film : 'Lee & Kim' Cartoon Suitable 5 yrs - 7 yrs
Cartoon 'Lee & Kim' if you have small children from 4 - 7 years then you should let them view this short 10 minute cartoon, which is designed to keep them safe whilst online and more importantly, this cartoon teaches them in their early years.
KS2 INTERNET SAFETY
Watch some Year 5/6 children discussing one of the Internet Safety Videos produced by CEOP.