- ‘Provide all children with broad and balanced opportunities to nurture, develop and inspire their creative talents.
- Embed the content & process knowledge to achieve their true potential in art, craft and design techniques.
- To develop children’s curiosity and sense of excitement about art and design both locally and globally.
- To widen children’s horizons and give them the means and opportunity to learn about the wider world of art and design.
- To develop an awareness of their own and other’ cultural heritages through studying a diverse range of artists, craft makers and designers
*Colours link intent back to Whole School Curriculum Intent