- Executive Headteacher and Designated Safeguarding Lead: Mrs M Waddell
- Head of School and Deputy Designated Safeguarding Lead: Mrs N Woolerton
- School Business & Operations Manager and Deputy Designated Safeguarding Lead: Mrs A Parnham
- SENCo, Deputy Designated Safeguarding Lead and Designated Teacher for LAC: Miss A Critchley
- Chair of Governors: Mrs S Kirton
- Administrator: Mrs N Walton
The St Sebastian's Church of England Primary School
Any concerns about childcare, please send direct email to Mrs A Parnham
All initial enquiries should be directed to Mrs A Parnham by phone or using the email address below.
Telephone: 01476 565896
The office is usually open from 8:30am until 3:45pm. Please report absences by 9:30am.
Please use the contact details above or contact us online using the form below:
Fill this in to ask a question.
Please note that any information on this website can be requested in paper form and will be provided free of charge. Please contact us by the above methods to request this.
How to Find Us
We are in the village of Great Gonerby, just off the A1, North of Grantham (at the turn off for the B1174 - Downtown and Great Gonerby if approaching from the North and South). Follow the B1174 and the village of Great Gonerby is at the top of the hill.
Follow the road through the village and the school is located next to the village church.
We have a road safety zone (large yellow zig-zags) which means you cannot park on them or drop off on them. The school does not have a car park but you can park in the Recruiting Sergeant Pub carpark at drop off and collection times, or the side roads. We ask that you are considerate when parking and please do not block any of our neighbours' drives or walkways.