- Provide all children with the foundations to become confident musicians through enjoyable, creative learning experiences
- Provide all children with the opportunity to participate in a variety of musical experiences and nurture individual talent
- Encourage children to develop their musical knowledge
- Allow children to creatively express themselves, fostering a happy and healthy mind
- Provide all children with the opportunity to sing, play instruments, listen, appraise and enjoy music.
- Provide children with a range of extra-curricular activities, allowing them to appreciate their role as part of the community
*Colours link intent back to Whole School Curriculum Intent