- Ensure that all pupils become confident, fluent, have the knowledge to reason mathematically and can solve problems independently.
- Develop a sense of enjoyment and curiosity about the subject and develop an understanding and love of maths.
- Encourage children to think creatively in order become resilient enquiring learners, and effective communicators of Maths.
- Equip children with the Maths knowledge required to be ready for the next stage in their education and to be aware of the uses and implications of Maths, today and for the future.
- To widen children’s horizons to understand the uses and implications of Maths, today and for the future.
*Colours link intent back to Whole School Curriculum Intent