We aim for all children to be physically and mentally confident in order to develop healthy minds and bodies.
- Ensure all pupils are physically active for sustained periods of time to foster happy and healthy children.
- Widen children’s horizons giving them opportunities to develop resilience, independence and curiosity through a broad range of physical activities and experiences.
- Enable pupils to reach their true potential by offering them experiences which will allow them to find and develop new talents.
- Encourage children to become creative, enquiring learners and effective communicators through heathy, physical activities which develop leadership and team building.
- Inspire all pupils to engage and succeed in competitive sport and other physically-demanding activities whilst developing a sense of fair play and sportsmanship.
- Ensure children have the knowledge and understanding to make a difference to and begin to take responsibility for their own physical health and well-being as they prepare for the next stage of their education.
*Colours link intent back to Whole School Curriculum Intent