At St. Sebastian's Primary School, we work closely with other Church of England schools and KYRA Teaching School Alliance in order to provide the best possible education for our children and ensure continued school improvement work. We are currently working in a collaboration with Marston Thorold's Charity C of E Primary School.
We are proud to be part of the GRACE Collaboration, working with:
- Barrowby Church of England Primary School
- Claypole Church of England Primary School
- Denton Church of England Primary School
- Gonerby Hill Foot Church of England Primary School
- Great Ponton Church of England Primary School
- Harlaxton Church of England Primary School
- Long Bennington Church of England Primary Academy
- Ropsley Church of England Primary School
Collectively, we are The GRACE Trust - which stands for
‘Grantham Region Association of Church of England Schools.'
And the child grew and became strong; he was filled with wisdom,
and the grace of God was on him.
As we negotiate the ‘ever changing landscape of education’ our school will continue to evaluate its provision, as well as strengthen our collaborative partnerships:
to create a collaborative framework which will support schools, within the collaboration; to provide an external view / validation and challenge where appropriate.
As part of The GRACE Trust, we will work closely with our partners, so that our school can continue to work together with pupils, staff, governors and parents so that we can all become the best that we can be.