The teaching and learning of R.E. provides the foundations for understanding the world through the specific aspects of Theology (believing), Philosophy (thinking) and Human Science (living).
- Give all children the ability to consider their place within the world and their responsibility for the choices they make as individuals.
- As global citizens to learn and explore different faiths and belief systems, respect the beliefs of others and display an awareness of what these beliefs are based on.
- To consider bigger questions, what they believe and their ability to make a difference.
- Equip children with a coherent, progressive and challenging curriculum for all learners to reach their true potential
- Encourage children to be curious, independent learners who communicate effectively.
*Colours link intent back to Whole School Curriculum Intent