Homework Grid Bingo!
Homework and Projects Autumn Term 2020
Below you will find a bingo grid with homework projects related to our Autumn Topic of ‘Ancient Egypt’ plus some additional tasks.
- The children can choose to complete as many of the projects as they wish to. The recommended hand in would be every 2 weeks on a Friday, beginning Friday the 25th of September. The tasks have been designed to complement what the children are learning in school.
- You can choose to complete the tasks in any order.
- How you present the information/finished work is up to you, but it will be suitable for keeping in your project journal (A4). Those who choose to complete projects using various digital formats will need to print out their final versions so they can be added to their journals. Electronic copies can be emailed to:
- The children may choose to complete their work using the various Purple Mash tools that are available through the website (Writing frames, painting, drawing etc)
- Work needs to be well presented and of a Key Stage 2 standard.